Friday, July 20, 2012
Welcome back, Ramadhan. We've missed you. Posted at 6:54 PM

Ramadhan is tonight. I am so happy. I feel blessed to be able to witness the coming of Ramadhan, yet again. All the devils and demons will be tied up tonight, by Maghrib. Thus we will all see, what we have become in the absence of these creatures that we claim to always be the cause of our bad deeds and misbehavior. 

Since it's a Holy month, I have decided to cover up. Not just because it's a Holy month but because I want to do it. Yes, Baby Ven has been pestering me to cover up for Ramadhan. But this is not for them. It certainly is for me. Mommy laid out all of her Bawals and I tried them. I look so cute, to be honest. It's not abnormal to me, I wear tudung to school everyday. It's reallyyyyy not a big deal. 

The gates of Heaven are open wide, the gates of Hell are tightly closed. We have no reason to go away with our bad deeds. Leave it. Leave all of it. This is our chance to get back to Allah. Our platform and our opportunity to gain forgiveness. Don't let it go. 

I hope I can study better. Since there's no more distractions. I just want to sit in a room and study, study, study. Besides that, I would also like to maybe khatam the Quran, find Lailatul Qadr, and go to qiamullail's and all that. I want to be better. I want to be closer to my Creator. InsyaAllah.

Also, I have also made a pact with myself. I would only be eating dates to break my fast. Dates. Following Rasulullah's way. Firstly, it's gonna help me lose all this weight and fats in my body. Secondly, it'll help me stay grounded and not eat too much, think about the less fortunate. This is my goal. Dates. I'm positive about this.

"Ilahi lastu lil firdausi ahlaa. Wa laa aqwa 'alaa naaril jahiimi. Fahabli taubtaw waghfir dzunuubi. Fa innaka ghofirudz dzam bil 'adhiimi"

Here's a video that sums everything that I wanted to say. Enjoy. Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak everyone. Let's be holy together. For the betterment of all of us. I love you. <3

About
My name is Dhania Sorfina. I am not European. I am an Ailurophile. I like elephants and the color purple. I over-analyze things and cry all the time. I am a hopeless romantic, hopeless searching for a kind like me.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.