Saturday, July 7, 2012
Marika Posted at 8:49 PM


SPM is in 125 days I think. I am studying. I am tired. I am trying. Ilmu Studio is my second home. I go there almost everyday. I made friends with everyone there and Baby V is now my go to person to talk to. 


I have made so many friends here. We are family. I have grown so much love for QijuKids. (Qiamullail + Ali Maju) I know it's tacky but it is what it is; tacky love. They are amazing. We laugh and we cry. I believe God has set me out on an adventure. And I met them.

I have not forgotten my old friends. But I have to tell you that people do change. I wanted to go back to my old friends but I believe it is fate that I met my new ones. I love everyone.

Right now, Faroq is in Australia. I know I shouldn't be saying this but I can't help but miss him while he's away. I hope he doesn't forget my koala bear. Even if he does, I wouldn't mind. I might just want him to come home safely, that's all.

My inner circle has grown bigger and bigger over the past few months. Just when I thought I wouldn't even get to talk to these Sex Gods, then one minute later of all the windows opened and we are all as one. It is not impossible. We just have to work to get it. And the outcome is amazing.

Do you people like my new skin? It's new. I got tired of that blonde madafaka on my last skin. I needed a new view. I thought this one was kinda nice. It's super simple, and super simple is me. I like it.

My baby Nobuo has been neutered and his fur is getting softer and softer. His attitude towards me is also improving. He's so manja. Mmmm. But I hate it when he's pooping or peeing, it means I have to change his newspaper which sucks cause he has to be caged rest for over 2 months. UGH

I'm pantsless again, not feeeeling so good. I caught a cold which sucks so bad. I'm meeting Daddy tomorrow. Loads of people are tagging along this time. Let's see how it goes.

I'm off. Au revoir.
About
My name is Dhania Sorfina. I am not European. I am an Ailurophile. I like elephants and the color purple. I over-analyze things and cry all the time. I am a hopeless romantic, hopeless searching for a kind like me.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.